5.19.2011

90's commercials


austin and i were feeling a little nostalgic the other night and started talking about some things we loved as kids, but aren't around anymore. namely dunkaroos and undercover bears (i actually didn't remember these, but austin enlightened me). 


it then led us to youtube where we watched some commercials from the early 90s. and once again youtube provided some good ole fashioned late night entertainment, so i thought i'd share!

the video is a little long, so here's a lineup of what's in it if you just want to skip to a certain part:
Ghostbusters, Super Golden Crisp, Pretty Cut and Grow, Saved by the Bell, Lego, Water Pets, Little Miss Dolly Surprise, Hi-C, Disney, Count Chocula, Franken Berry, Tiny Toons, Baby Uh-Oh, Gravedale High, Chef Boyardee: Sharks, WWF Wrestling Buddies, Teddy Grahams, G.I. Joe Avalanche/ Hurricane, Undercover Bears Oatmeal, MicroMachines, Cookie-Crisp, Turtles Cereal, Alphabits Cereal, Cabbage Patch Kids: Sippin Babies, McDonalds (Food Folks and Fun), Barbie Ice cream Maker

what about you? anything you remember from being a kid that you wish was still around?

3 comments:

  1. Okay I think about Undercover Bears EVERYTIME I buy instant oatmeal and wish they still had them! They probably aren't as good as I remember though. . .also berry kix. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone remember the Jolly Rancher sticks? Those were the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you don't just eat, you dunkaroo!" did austin sing the jingle for you? I loved those. oh, and squeeze-its. are those still around?

    ReplyDelete