the girls have been loving the park lately. they are finally old enough to actually enjoy more than just eating the wood chips. woohoo!! we go almost every day now. is that normal? of course they've hit this milestone just in time for the snow to start falling in a month. boo. here's a few pics from my phone (ya ya ya, i know, i really gotta start taking pictures with my nice camera. the phone's just SO convenient).
reese is OBSESSED with slides lately
trying to smile for the camera. she always flashes me a big grin but sometimes forgets to keep her eyes open. love it!
OBSESSED!
and all ella wants to do is climb every stair in sight. i'm pretty sure its because she's "stair" deprived at home since we live in a one story.
waving "hi" to mom!
reese is still a little timid of the stairs at parks
too bad these girls won't be getting too many more park days here soon. i guess that just means we need to live it up!
Oh they're so cute!! Carson does a weird squinty-eye face whenever I point the camera at him. It's pretty hilarious.
ReplyDeleteNo fair!! I can't believe I won't get to see these beautiful girls a couple times each week. They are so adorable Court. They already look a lot older to me. I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete