i recently acquired this beauty...
i've had an iphone for a while and have never felt the need to have a case, but for some reason i am extremely protective of my new one. it probably has something to do with the fact that the girls are obsessed with it and want to play with it every chance they get.
so i've been on the hunt for a case that that will protect it but won't look all manly and drab at the same time.
here's what i've found, but i love them all and can't decide. that's where you come in. opinions please!
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
aren't they all gorgeous! see why i'm having a hard time making a decision?







OMGosh...seeing these makes me want to get an iphone just so I can have a beautiful cover. I'd chose the green chevron one. But I'm kinda a green freak. I can see why you're having a hard time choosing. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI like #2 and #5 the best. These are awesome, i think I need one for my phone. Where are they from?
ReplyDelete