Umm yeah, its February and I'm posting about Christmas. But I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately, so sue me. But I'm back and have lots of things to share. First things first, here's a rundown of our Christmas day happenings. We spent it in SC with my family and had the best time. As usual, can't wait to go back!
A Christmas morning kiss!
Waiting to open gifts...
Christmas morning happenigs
Elbow deep in her yogurt melts she got in her stocking
Santa must have known that we can't find Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips ANYWHERE in Minnesota! Its tragic, I know.
Getting ready to head off to church.
Family Photo-Op
Best Buddies
Later that day...
My mom and I (well mostly my mom) made this Dress-Up station for my nieces for Christmas. We should have gotten a before picture, but it was an old dresser that she turned into this. The girls loved it!! I wish I had something like that when I was a kid.
Mom getting into the girls dress up things.
Time to call it a night!
No day is better than Christmas in my book. And having it on a Sunday this year made it even more special. Its such a wonderful time when we can be reminded of our Savior's love and be surrounded by our friends and family. A day doesn't go by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for all that He has blessed us with.



we cant find the lays s&v in texas either! pringles just arent the same. what a fun christmas. so glad your back!
ReplyDelete